- Display dropdown menu for administrative toolbar.
For this download the admin_menu module from (https://drupal.org/project/admin_menu) and enable this from Modules>Administration Section also disable the Toolbar Module from Modules Section. If the Toolbar Module is not disabled two Administrative toobar will be displayed.
- The Metatag module allows you to automatically provide structured metadata, aka "meta tags", about your website. In the context of search engine optimization, when people refer to meta tags they are usually referring to the meta description tag and the meta keywords tag that may help improve the rankings and display of your site in search engine results.
- IMCE Wysiwyg bridge : Allows to use IMCE module with Wysiwyg module. https://drupal.org/project/imce_wysiwyg
- Token Module: The Token module provides a central API for modules to use these tokens, and expose their own token values. https://drupal.org/project/token
- Pathauto: Allows you to choose the structure of the path to blog posts. http://drupal.org/project/pathauto
- WYSIWYG : Adds the ability to create and edit posts in a what you see is what you get editor. http://drupal.org/project/wysiwyg
- Webform : Used to create a contact form whose results are sent via email. http://drupal.org/project/webform
- Views: Lets you create custom lists (pages, blocks, RSS feeds) of your blog posts. http://drupal.org/project/views
- Chaos tool suite : This is required in order to use the Views module. http://drupal.org/project/ctools
- Mollom : For protection against spammers. http://drupal.org/project/mollom
- Classic Theme: https://drupal.org/project/classic-theme
- Some Responsive Themes: https://drupal.org/project/responsive_blog
- Classic Blog Theme Collections @ here
- Good Resources @ http://spyrestudios.com/30-powerful-and-free-drupal-cms-themes/