Mozilla Firefox Ctrl+F Maximum match count
When you search for something in a page on Firefox it will show "More than 100 matches" if the count is greater than 100 but a small trick will work showing the actual value. For this we use feature rich about:config configuration avaiable in Mozilla Firefox.
Follow the steps as
- Type about:config in the address bar and hit enter that opens the door of large number of configuration settings on your finger tips
- A warning might be shown asking your sincerity while using this section, after you accept to Continue a page will list of Key, Value in table will be shown
- In the top of page search box available for your ease, simply type CountLimit
- Double click the result row accessibility.typeaheadfind.matchesCountLimit and set the desired max count that is by default 100 now.
- Hurray you are done. Restart the Firefox for the effect to take place.
Follow the image below as reference.